Carbon Free Healthy Schools is a community-driven campaign to invest in Illinois’ public schools through energy efficiency upgrades and solar power systems to:
- Save school districts millions in energy costs
- Decrease emissions that contribute to climate change, and
- Create thousands of union jobs
Become a Carbon Free Healthy Schools Ambassador. Download this toolkit to get started
Carbon Free Healthy Schools Campaign Toolkit
Send download link to:
Benefits of investing in Carbon Free Healthy Schools
Find highly-skilled union contractors for school energy efficiency projects.
For schools in Northern Illinois, schedule a free Public Schools Carbon Free Assessment with ComEd.
For schools in Central and Southern Illinois, sign up for a free Public Schools Carbon Free Assessment from Ameren by emailing PSCFA Program Manager Michael Pittman.
Want more information?
1. Email Campaign Mobilization Director Mia Korinke for more information.
2. Register for a Climate Jobs Illinois webinar about Carbon Free Schools.
3. Sign up to receive the latest campaign updates: